The NEW LabTech MultiVap 10 automatic parallel system increases the capacity by 25% in comparison to the MultiVap 8 boosting the lab throughput. The price / performance ratio has further increased. With this system it is possible to evaporate to solid state or concentrate into a fixed end-point volume. A compact solution compared to conventional rotary evaporators, with the possibility to be used outside the fume hood thanks to the integrated vapor evacuation system.
- Vortex nitrogen purge to get the highest concentration efficiency. The location and direction of nitrogen purge can be adjusted according to the concentration cup size and sample volume
- Operations are visible through the backlit front window. Sample cups do not need to be handled to check the residual volume
- Concentration chamber including a highly efficient vapour exhausting system
- Built-in digital nitrogen gas regulator to control the nitrogen flow and the evaporation speed
- Automatic detection of the liquid endpoint MT-C20010 200 mL concentration vial – 1 mL end point MT-C20005 200 mL concentration vial – 0.5 mL end point MT-C20000 200 mL concentration vial – dry end point MT-BC200-10 Rack for 200 mL vials (10 positions)
- 10 positions supporting 50 & 200 mL concentration cups simultaneously
- 10 infrared sensors for single cup volume control
- Possibility to place the concentration cups in the liquid handler of GPC/SPE directly
- Liquid bath with temperature control range from ambient to 100°C
- Low liquid level and pressure alarms to ensure safe operations
- Touch screen control interface
- Nitrogen requirement: from 2 to 6.8 bar (30 to 100 psi)
- Weight: 25 Kg
- Dimensions: (LxWxH cm) 44x68x64 (open) 44x68x33 (closed)
- Power supply voltage: 230V 50/60Hz.