The MultiVap 6 is a basic, cost effective sample preparation instrument featuring 6 independent channels. Without transferring, samples are directly concentrated in the vial thereby reducing the risk of transfer loss, improving recovery and saving precious time. The nitrogen flow rate of each channel can be adjusted independently as well as the needles that can be adjusted up and down. The aluminum alloy heating block guarantees temperature uniformity for all samples.
- Possibility to run up to 6 samples of 40 mL
- Parallel concentration model
- Possibility to simultaneously or separately work with six channels
- Nitrogen blow in combination with heating concentration mode
- Dry block heating technology to avoid potential water vapor interference
- P.I.D. temperature control with digital display
- Possibility to choose the best position of nitrogen needles to ensure the most efficient evaporation
- Dedicated nitrogen fl ow regulator for each sample channel
- Compatibility with collection vials of Sepaths UP
- Unique “open view” to control the sample volume level during the evaporation process
- Temperature range: ambient to 120°C
- Weight: 8 Kg
- Dimensions: (LxWxH cm) 13x35x20
- Power supply voltage: 230V 50/60Hz.