TallyTrak is a simple push button app for digitally counting tree sizes and is an ideal measuring tool for counting nursery, forestry, and landscaping inventory. Log height, width, diameter, or circumference in millimeters (mm), centimeters (cm), meters (m), inches (in), and feet (ft). With each count, log date, time, variety, GPS, custom location, grades, and much more!
HOW DOES TALLYTRAK WORK?
- Select the tree, shrub, or fruit and desired identifiers
- Press the “plus” button to increase the count
- Press and hold the “plus” button to enter large counts
- Press the “minus” button to remove counts
- Press and hold “minus” to delete specific counts (tree, shrub, or fruit)
- Upload the data to your web Portal account or save to a CSV file
- Correct or modify the tree, shrub, or fruit records
- Edit variety, location, grade, and more
- Adjust the height, width, diameter, or circumference
- View tree, shrub, or fruit reports
- Generate reports on height, width, diameter, or circumference range
- Generate reports on variety, location, grade, and more